| List Price | : | ||
| Price | : | $75.00 & | |
| You Save | : | $1.26 |
Rating:
* Special discount only for limited time

For the runner who expects more of themselves and wants less in their shoe. UPPER: A combination of mesh and thin TPU, with quarter perforations for venting, creates a great seamless fit and feel. MIDSOLE: Lower to the ground and responsive. This unit sole midsole feels great under foot. OUTSOLE: Minimal rubber and ergonomic sculpting keep the outsole flexible and lightweight.
- Nike
- womens
- footwear
Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Very light running shoe
By Alison H Spencer
These shoes are the lightest running shoes I've ever owned. Very comfortable. Very thin. I'm not sure how long they will last as they are so thin they seem a little vulnerable to tears and wear. Also, it bends in a weird way on one of my feet, and has been a little painful, but I'm sure I'll break into them over time. If I can get past the pain, and they last a while, I will buy them again.

No comments:
Post a Comment