| List Price | : | ||
| Price | : | $65.00 & | |
| You Save | : | $120.01 |
Rating:
* Special discount only for limited time

Nike Cortez Basic Leather Retro Running Shoes
- 100% Authentic
- Brand New
- Durable
- Original Packaging
Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.Very Nice!
By Tamar Geguchadze
I bought them for my brother as a birthday present. He seems to love them! Very comfortable and the quality is fine as well. So, he recommends ;)
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.they are confortable
By rocio
these shoes are so confortable and the price is so good, this product is excelent.
thank you.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Always a good shoe
By Mr Black
The Nike Cortez is a very nice shoe, a little too narrow for my taste but still a good shoe. I ordered the shoes from Shoopop and received them in a timely manner. I ordered the Obsidian/White/Obsidian and what came were the Navy blue and white. That is not what I ordered so I will not order from Shoopop again.

No comments:
Post a Comment