| List Price | : | ||
| Price | : | $99.99 & | |
| You Save | : | $120.01 |
Rating:
* Special discount only for limited time

Free Your Swing. Get a golf shoe this season that you can train in, run in, lift in, and play golf in. The nike TW '13 Golf Shoe is multifunctional and gives you "free" movement so you can release the maximum amount of power your body can produce. Built with superior feel, superior fit and superior function, the TW '13 gives you a free-inspired outsole that mirrors the natural motion of the foot maximizing your power.
- Superior Feel - with Free-Inspired outsole that mirrors the natural motion of the foot allowing freedom of movement releasing more power through the golf swing.
- Superior Fit - the dynamic fit extends from the foot bed to eyelets for 360 degrees of adaptive locked-down fit.
- Superior Function - the medial forefoot maintains ground contact for optimal traction and controlled power through impact.
Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details
12 of 13 people found the following review helpful.TW 2013. Excellence in a golf shoe, but.......
By Michael T. Doherty
The new TW 2013 shoe is exceptionally comfortable and secures your base like no shoe has done before. However, the shoe last is extremely narrow so you will most likely have difficulty fitting it. I do not have a wide foot and I normally wear an 11 D but the TW 2013 was short and very narrow. I have never worn an 11.5 shoe, but I ordered it on the hope it would be OK. The 11.5 D was perfect on length but still too narrow. The golf shops I have access to do not carry wide widths, which I understand is common everywhere (I shoppped in several states during my Christmas travels and nobody had this shoe in a wide width). I was forced to order on-line and bought a 11.5 W thinking it would be perfect. Wrong. The width was just right, but the 11.5 was inexplicably too long! I sent the shoe back and ordered an 11 wide. The length and width are perfect and the shoe fits better than any shoe I have ever had on my feet. Most reviewers will advise to order a half size larger than you normally wear, but my advice is to order the size you normally wear but in a wide width.
With the 11 W shoe finally fitting perfectly and feeling great, I noticed a few things about the construction. The body of the shoe is made of synthetic material that is not breathable. Even wearing the shoes around the house to break them in, my feet were sweating. If you like breathable leather, this shoe is probably not for you. Additionally, the shoe looks a bit cheap and clownish due to the vinyl looking shoe body. I am not sure why Nike chose not to use leather because the synthetic upper is an obvious and somewhat cheap looking alternative. At the retail price of the shoe ($230), it seems ludicrous that they didn't use quality leather for the shoe upper. The sole is all molded composite material and is nubby, extremely grippy, and flexible front to back and side to side. While walking or swinging the club, you will feel locked to the turf. The best traction I have ever experienced. The shoe also is thinner than the average golf shoe, so you feel closer to the ground, contributing to the overall excellent ground feel, traction, and balance. Nike uses tri-lock cleats as well, so when the time comes to replace them, they are readily available and inexpensive.
If you are patient and get the right fit (you may have to search for a wide shoe because very few vendors, both physical and on-line have wide models yet), I am certain you will love the comfort and performance of this shoe. You may or may not like the look. If you are a traditionalist, the shoe may look too much like an athletic shoe, and also may look cheap and not worth the rather tall price. The look actually grew on me and I ordered 2 pairs, black and white. Both look way cool in golf slacks or with shorts. These are the best golf shoes I have ever worn, and I hope to have them for many years to come.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Like it was TaylorMade for your foot
By Over The Top
Love or hate Nike, sometimes they knock one out of the ballpark. This was the case for the TW 13. I actually read the amazon review here, about getting your regular size, but in wide, and it didn't work for me at all. Turns out, my regular size fit PERFECT. I don't have wide feet. The key with these is that you have to give them a chance on the course. They feel tight at first, but that's because that's how they're SUPPOSED to feel. They really wrap around and support your whole foot. And they have a tiny bit of stretch built in, so it's like they custom mold to your feet on the course. My previous shoe, a shoe I thought had no equal in looks, style, comfort, and function, was the Adidas Tour 360 LTD/Adipure line. I had 4 pairs of them. But a recent knee injury made them very painful to wear. Then, I started thinking to myself, 'Tiger had knee problems, switched to these shoes, and (along with surgery) now doesn't have knee problems anymore'. Well, I didn't have surgery, but these shoes solved my knee problems.
Ironic, that when I first saw Tiger wearing these, I thought they were the ugliest things I'd ever seen. Now, I think they look awesome.
Black vs. White: As expected, black is way less maintenance. Both look very good IMO. Both are very easy to clean, you just need to clean the white ones more often. Personally, I like the black better.
TW 13 vs TW 14: The TW 14 is a completely different shoe. I found it terrible compared to the 13's, and an unworthy successor. It's just a plain jane golf shoe, nothing special about it. "Flywire"? meh. The TW13's custom fit and stabilize your foot so much better. The new tongue?? maybe it's better, but the old one is much more unique, and never bothered me. All the complainers saying to order half a size up?? Well, Nike listened, but now the shoe is too big in all the wrong places now. All the complainers about the synthetic material?? Well, the TW14's every crease and wrinkle show up with the first step; my TW13's still look smooth and new.
The TW13's were the original, the prototype, specifically designed in conjunction with Tiger for comfort, function, and style, in that order. No other shoe had that much thought put into it with feedback from the world's best golfer. If the shoe fits you, it will be peerless. Stock up, they're going, going, gone!!
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.AWSOME
By NICOLE JENSEN
MY HUSBAND LOVES THEM. THEY ARE VERY COMFORTABLE.
ALSO NOTHING STICKS TO THEM ON THE TOP AS IN DIRT OR
ANYTHING ELSE. THEY ARE GREAT MATERIAL!

No comments:
Post a Comment