Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Nike Womens Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 PRT Cross Training Shoes Glacier Ice/Atomic Violet/White 629832-400 Size 9

Nike Womens Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 PRT Cross Training Shoes Glacier Ice/Atomic Violet/White 629832-400 Size 9
List Price:$105.00
Price:$87.90 &
You Save:$17.1

Rating:

Nike Womens Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 PRT Cross Training Shoes Glacier Ice/Atomic Violet/White 629832-400 Size 9
Rated 4.5/5 based on 194 reviews

* Special discount only for limited time


Nike Free 5.0 Tr Fit 4 Prt Womens


  • 100% Authentic
  • Brand New
  • Durable
  • Original Packaging







Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details


0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Look cute while working out
By Jessica P.
The picture honestly doesn't do these shoes justice. I was really hesitant on whether or not I wanted to purchase these shoes because I wasn't sure how I felt about the neon but, I'm so glad I decided to get them. I've been wearing them everyday to the gym since I received them. They are really comfy even for running. They took awhile to actually ship the shoes out but I got them fairly quickly since I live close to New York, where they are shipped from.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3not for a flat foot
By shannon
love the look of this shoe but i have a flat,wide foot and did not work for my foot sent back to seller .I will not be buying from the seller again horrible service .I never wore shoe outdoors just in my home to see if they would work for my foot. Well they are currently sending shoe back to me saying will not return because they were worn???? Yeh in my house???? so love nike shoe cute just not good for my foot . Seller I will never buy again from

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Comfortable, True to size.
By Chandra K. Wilcox
I train for a couple of different events every year, and buy about 3 pairs of shoes for each year. These are my first purchase this year, and they've made me ready to retire both of my old pairs.

They are super light weight, and very comfortable. Like walking on a foam cloud... I've been using them for cross-training, and with the jumping and high-intensity work outs, I am not disappointed. I have much less pain in my knees and ankles than before. They are also very breathable, which is a great addition.

(I have not used them outside, only for the indoor workouts and treadmill use. So how they would hold up on different turfs, I cannot say for sure.)

No comments:

Post a Comment