| List Price | : | ||
| Price | : | $98.00 & | |
| You Save | : | $12 |
Rating:
* Special discount only for limited time

Nike Mens Lunarglide+ 5 Running Shoes Aw13
- 100% Authentic
- Brand New
- Durable
- Original Packaging
Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Great shoes for low volume feet!
By Christopher Miller
First pair of Nike's I've purchased in more than 10 years! I have mild to moderate pronation and some planter faciaitis. I have flat low volume mid and forfoot with a normal heel and these fit great lots of cushion and support. I wouldn't recommend for large to moderate volume feet again mine are quite skinny feet though size 13 arch a little high for me but I have flat feet. Wife says they look much better than newbalance
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Very comfortable
By Dave A. Cohn
Just what I expected and more. These are great shoes. I highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed. Good buy.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Great running shoes
By S. Lim
I have normal size feet so the Nike's fit well for me. Super light with lot of cushion that you can feel. Hope it stays that way.

No comments:
Post a Comment