Friday, April 11, 2014

NIKE FREE FLYKNIT+ - 615805 - RUNNING SNEAKERS SHOES (9.5, BLACK/WHITE-DARK GREY-WOLF GREY)

NIKE FREE FLYKNIT+ - 615805 - RUNNING SNEAKERS SHOES (9.5, BLACK/WHITE-DARK GREY-WOLF GREY)
Price:$108.98 &

Rating:

NIKE FREE FLYKNIT+ - 615805 - RUNNING SNEAKERS SHOES (9.5, BLACK/WHITE-DARK GREY-WOLF GREY)
Rated 4.8/5 based on 88 reviews

* Special discount only for limited time


Nike Free Flyknit 5.0 + For Men's


  • Synthetic
  • 100% Authentic
  • Brand New
  • Durable
  • For Men's







Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details


3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Change the Main Image
By Zachary S. Pierce
Quick note: the shoes come out of the box a little curved at the toe, like an impotent shoe ready to be broken in, and they kind of remain that way after several runs. The image above makes the shoe look odd. This has no effect on my review, or their performance, however.

On to the shoe. I've always like nike free, but went through a falling out with running for a while. after picking it back up by transition into Barefoot running, Vibrams, then NB Minimus, I bought frees. Loved 'em, but didn't like how the shoe was shaped like either foot (curving left or right at the toe box). I got an email from Nike showing the release of the Flyknits, and absolutely had to have them.

They took a week or so to get used to: wearing w/o sox is the preferred style, and this allows the elastic opening to chafe the front of my leg, right above the top of the foot. It went away, and running was never the same.
- Shoes are super light and responsive. I don't HATE thicker more cushioned shoes, but I don't wear them. I like a more natural feel, and these deliver. The 7-4mm drop is just the amount of cushioning I could want, and the outsoles are soft and super flexy.
- the flyknit material keeps the shoe tight and on your foot, even w/o sox. No friction, no moving, great ventilation. Somewhat constrictive, but it feels great. also keeps a nice, curved shoe that doesn't force your foot in a flat or straight position, and doesn't fight against pronation.
- can run with or w/o laces. I keep em just to maintain that shoe look, rather than skittles colored house slippers, but I haven't adjusted them in months.
- if you like minimal, or rather, running on the front of your foot, these may not be the best for you. they help maintain a good forward/midfoot strike, which I like (and if i wanna switch it up i thrown on my NB minimus road). the soles are rather wide and long, so there's much more contact, but they're sectioned, allowing more surface area, thus more responsiveness around the whole foot.
- not ideal for racing, as the bottoms are a little slick, at least for a track or hardwood surface (my school's gym), but they're great for asphalt and gravel (no annoying rocks stabbing the bottom of your feet).
- colors: awesome. something about the "heat map pattern" that supposed to articulate your foot's pressure/contact points, but I'm not sure about that. either way, they look super!
- price: way too much. I was a bit impulsive by getting these; I was walking by the nike lab in la outside the x-games and had to have em. but they've proven to be a great investment. I would do it again. shoes are hearty, soles are tuff, colors are way out there, lightweight, fast, responsive. just way groovy shoes. even good in the rain, despite the lack of traction material.

I'm not one to go nuts about reducing shoes and running down to the science, cause it gets us nowhere. I just happen to find a great pair of shoes at a not-so-great price. i don't buy into the scientific jargon and rules for running regarding pronation and forefoot/midfoot/barefoot/upsidedown foot blah blah. I'm 30, and have been running religiously since I joined the Army Infantry in '02, which put my feet through hell, and I've never had a running problem, except when I stopped for a year and picked up smoking. If you're looking for a new way to run, try these out. get away from what the fleet feet- ers and the action runners and whomever tell you. the greatest runners run the way they feel best, not how others tell them to.

4 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
4Looks and feels great like barefoot.
By Amazon Customer
When I bought these I wore them with socks. After a few hours my feet were so sore and started to hurt because the shoes felt really tight. I have narrow feet like how you'd expect a woman's feet to look, (although I have seen some women with pretty stubby looking feet) so I wondered how other men who normally have wide and stubby feet would fare in these. I then tried em without socks and they felt 100 times better! I concluded that these shoes are meant to be worn without socks: 1) Their hard to put on with socks on. 2) Their too tight with socks on. 3) They're easier to put on without socks. 4) The opening of the shoe looks to be an imitation of an ankle sock. Yes use them for running. You'll feel lighter. The shoelace is for looks really and serves no real function. Without them the shoes would look like slippers.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4great shoe
By Brion Cook
Great shoe that I will wear every time I run. Would recommend this shoe to all of my many friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment