Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Nike Black Downshifter 5 Running Shoes - Women

Nike Black Downshifter 5 Running Shoes - Women
List Price:$55.00
Price:$52.90 &
You Save:$2.1

Rating:

Nike Black Downshifter 5 Running Shoes - Women
Rated 4.5/5 based on 239 reviews

* Special discount only for limited time


Nike Women's Air Downshifter 5 Running Shoes


  • 100% AUTHENTIC
  • BRAND NEW IN BOX
  • 537571-004







Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details


5 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
5wow
By Simons' Mama
probably the most comfortable shoe I currently own. First shoe I didn't have to break in. Relaced them to widen the toe box, lots of give due to the mesh/fabric. I love them!

3 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5Just Right!
By Carolyn K. wells
Just what I needed in a light weight shoe for treadmill and other gym work. I've gotten many complements on classy not too loud appearance, they are fun to wear.

3 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5Love these shoes
By LuvsViola
The shoes are super comfy, and fit true to size. I would definitely buy them again. They are pretty cute on, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment