Monday, April 21, 2014

Nike Men's NIKE DUAL FUSION RUN 2 RUNNING SHOES 10 Men US (BLACK/MTLC PLTNM/PR PLTNM/DRK GR)

Nike Men's NIKE DUAL FUSION RUN 2 RUNNING SHOES 10 Men US (BLACK/MTLC PLTNM/PR PLTNM/DRK GR)
List Price:$80.00
Price:$66.85 &
You Save:$13.15

Rating:

Nike Men's NIKE DUAL FUSION RUN 2 RUNNING SHOES 10 Men US (BLACK/MTLC PLTNM/PR PLTNM/DRK GR)
Rated 4.9/5 based on 359 reviews

* Special discount only for limited time


Nike Dual Fusion Run 2 Running Shoes


  • 100% Authentic
  • Brand New
  • Durable
  • Original Packaging







Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Great shoes, better than last Nike pair I had
By John S
First thing I thought when I put these shoes on is how comfortable they were. Much more comfortable than my old pair of Nikes, which I can't remember the name of. They fit my wide size 12 foot very well, very comfortably. I use them to trek miles across Ohio State's campus, and they have yet to cause me any discomfort. If I bought the same shoes repeatedly, these would be at the top of my list.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Awesome
By Debra
I was so happy to find these shoes My son just loves them and its in his favorite color Orange

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Awesome shoes
By Sabo
great seller, good price, even better shoes. highly recommended for running or daily use if you walk a lot. breathable and soft n comfy

No comments:

Post a Comment