| List Price | : | ||
| Price | : | $99.92 & | |
| You Save | : | $65.08 |
Rating:
Nike Men's Air Max Lebron X Low Basketball Shoes Sonic Yellow/Sl/Cl Gry/Tr Yllw 8.5 Men US
Rated 4.4/5 based on 306 reviews
* Special discount only for limited time

Nike Air Max LeBron X Low Basketball Shoes
- 100% Authentic
- Brand New
- Durable
- Original Packaging
Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details
8 of 10 people found the following review helpful.Shoes were awesome
By Mary
My son was very happy with his new Max Lebron X shoes. He has enjoyed wearing them. They are great quality and just what we expected.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Very Happy 15 year old son
By JEN
These were a 'Santa' present for my 15-yar old son this past Christmas. He was over joyed.....Fit true to size
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Great Bargain!
By Erica
I bought these shoes for my son. The price is what I like the most. They were $165 and up in the store but I got them for less. I'm always looking for a great bargain. Saving money always put a smile on my face!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment